Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto pork belly ramen soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto pork belly ramen soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto pork belly ramen soup recipe. To cook keto pork belly ramen soup you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto pork belly ramen soup:
- You need of Pork belly.
- Prepare 500 gr of pork belly.
- Provide 2 tbsp of gochugaru paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide of Ramen Broth.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 250 gr of chestnut mushroom.
- Get 1.5 l of homemade beef broth.
- Get 200 gr of slim noodles.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Provide 1 cup of spring onions.
- Use 1 of boiled egg per person.
- Take 1/2 head of Napa cabbage.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- Use of Chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Keto pork belly ramen soup:
- Add a pan on medium heat. Mix gochugaru, fresh ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil until it forms a paste. Add water and sliced pork belly..
- Simmer on low for 45 min. Carefully the pork belly slices out. Clean the pan and put it back on medium heat with the 2 tbsp of butter..
- Add the pork belly back in the pan and cook until golden and crispy..
- Rinse the slim noodles and put it on a side to drain. Follow the instructions from the pack @slimpasta..
- In a pan add the 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until nice and brown..
- Add the beef broth and the fresh ginger and bring it to boil. Add slim noodles and cook for another 5 min..
- In a bowl add chopped Napa Cabbage, a full ladle of broth that includes noodles and mushrooms, add half boiled egg on top and 3 slices of pork belly. Season with spring onions, chilli flakes and sesame seeds..
If you find this Keto pork belly ramen soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.