Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage recipe. You can have stuffed cabbage using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cabbage:
- You need of Napa Cabbage.
- Take of Rice.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Take of Italian Sausage.
- Provide of Green Onion.
- Prepare of Cheese of your choice.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Take of Chilli Flakes.
- Use of Adobo (Goya).
- You need of Pasta Sauce (Your Discretion).
- Prepare of Cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage:
- While boiling water, undress the sausage by taking it out of the casings. Put in a bowl with chopped veggies. Add in cooked rice and season accordingly..
- Get an ice bath ready. Wash and separate the leaves of the cabbage. Boil the cabbage briefly. You want it tender so you can roll it without it cracking. Place in the ice bath. When cooled, start rolling them up..
- Heat your favorite pasta sauce and cover the cabbage. Be sure that the seam of the cabbage is faced down so it doesn’t open up on you. Bake at 350F for about 35 mins. Sausage should be done and cheese melted. If you have extra stuffing, you can stuff a pepper, as I did..
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.