Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Turkey Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey stroganoff recipe. You can cook turkey stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Stroganoff:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped (1 small).
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 10 3/4 oz of cream-of-mushroom soup (1 can).
- Get 8 oz of button mushrooms (sliced).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 pinch of ground black pepper (to taste).
- You need 8 oz of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Turkey Stroganoff:
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Cook turkey, onion and garlic 8-10 minutes until the meat is no longer pink..
- Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms and saute in a small skillet with a bit of olive oil until softened..
- Stir soup, mushrooms, and salt into the meat mixture. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles..
- Stir the sour cream into the meat skillet and heat through..
- Serve over hot noodles..
If you find this Turkey Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.