Steps to Prepare Perfect Indonesian Corn Fritters (Dadar Jagung or Perkedel Jagung)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Corn Fritters (Dadar Jagung or Perkedel Jagung) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Corn Fritters (Dadar Jagung or Perkedel Jagung) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian corn fritters (dadar jagung or perkedel jagung) recipe. To make indonesian corn fritters (dadar jagung or perkedel jagung) you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indonesian Corn Fritters (Dadar Jagung or Perkedel Jagung):
- Provide 3 ears of fresh corn.
- Prepare 200 gram of all purpose flour.
- Use 100 gram of rice flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of tapioca.
- Provide 2 stalk of celery, thinly sliced.
- Get 2 stalk of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 3 of shallots, minced.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Take 350 ml of ice cold water.
- Use of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Indonesian Corn Fritters (Dadar Jagung or Perkedel Jagung):
- Stand each ear of corn up in a bowl and use a knife to scrape off the kernels. Throw away the cobs..
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the oil and mix well into a thick batter..
- Heat oil for deep frying. Using a laddle, drop spoonful of batter into the hot oil and fry until batter turns golden brown, about 2-3 minutes each side. Drain and cool on a wiring rack. Repeat until all batter has been used up.
- Serve hot with fresh chilli or with tomato sauce or chili sauce..
If you find this Indonesian Corn Fritters (Dadar Jagung or Perkedel Jagung) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.