Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to begin with as any. Complete this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho chicken casserole recipe. You can have nacho chicken casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nacho Chicken Casserole:
- Provide 2 cup of Cooked diced, chicken, rotisserie chicken, or shredded chicken( the night before I'm making this I cook 2 chicken breasts in one can of enchilada sauce in the crock pot on low for 6 hrs it shreds perfectly).
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz.) pinto beans drained and rinsed.
- Get 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- Provide 1 can of (10 3/4 oz.) nacho cheese soup.
- Use 2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Get 1 of Lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
- You need 1 of Tortilla chips.
Steps to make Nacho Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl mix chicken, beans, salsa and soup. Spoon evenly into greased 8 inch square baking dish. sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 to 40 minutes. uncover dish bake 5 to 8 minutes longer..
- Arrange tortilla chips on plate. Top with mixture. Add lettuce, tomato, and sour cream if desired.
If you find this Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.