Simple Way to Make Quick My Bean Sprout Soy Sauce Ramen
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Bean Sprout Soy Sauce Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Bean Sprout Soy Sauce Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my bean sprout soy sauce ramen recipe. To make my bean sprout soy sauce ramen you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Bean Sprout Soy Sauce Ramen:
- Take 1 packages of Medium soba noodles.
- Use 500 ml of Water (for boiling).
- Get 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Get 3 of Chashu pork (store-bought).
- Use 1 of Eggs: soft boiled or simmered.
- Take 1 slice of Naruto maki.
- Prepare 1 of Menma (preserved bamboo shoots, store-bought).
- Provide 1 of Stewed sweet and spicy beef (store-bought product made for meat udon).
- Take 1 of Green onion or scallion, chopped.
Steps to make My Bean Sprout Soy Sauce Ramen:
- Soft boil the egg. Use the boiling water to blanch the bean sprouts..
- If you want a simmered egg instead, then make a broth, crack on the egg and stir it in. Prepare the toppings..
- Add water to a separate pot and heat on high until it reaches a boil then add the noodles..
- Place the "special soup" into a ramen bowl..
- After boiling the noodles, fill the bowl halfway with the soup and then halfway with the boiled noodle water..
- Add in half the bean sprouts..
- Add in the remaining boiled water..
- Top with the remaining bean sprouts, and quickly add on the toppings..
If you find this My Bean Sprout Soy Sauce Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.