How to Make Quick Healthy Banana Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy banana bread recipe. To cook healthy banana bread you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Banana Bread:
- Use 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of non packed brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 of medium egg whites.
- You need 3 of large bananas.
- Provide 1 cup of uncooked old fashioned oats.
- Get 3/4 cup of ground flax seed.
Instructions to make Healthy Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients, then add applesauce and eggs..
- In a smaller bowl, mash the bananas. Add bananas, oats, and walnuts to other mixture..
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray, pour batter into pan and bake until firm to the touch, about 45-55 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before flipping it out on a cooling rack..
If you find this Healthy Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.