Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Raspberry jam, banana with desiccated coconut Cake #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Raspberry jam, banana with desiccated coconut Cake #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry jam, banana with desiccated coconut Cake #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry jam, banana with desiccated coconut cake #mycookbook recipe. You can cook raspberry jam, banana with desiccated coconut cake #mycookbook using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry jam, banana with desiccated coconut Cake #mycookbook:
- You need 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- Take 1 cup of caster sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Take 2 of over ripen bananas.
- Get 3 tbsp of raspberry jam.
- Provide 3 tbsp of semi skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Take 3 of medium size eggs.
- Use of Some fresh raspberry to decorate.
- Provide of For raspberry icing.
- Provide 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of raspberry jam.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
Steps to make Raspberry jam, banana with desiccated coconut Cake #mycookbook:
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients. Beat them for 2-3 minutes with an electric hand mixture. Now take a 8inch cake tin & Grease it with butter..
- Preheat the oven. Pour the batter in the cake tin. Put it in the oven & bake for 45MINS at 350F. Now mix the icing sugar with raspberry jam & butter. Mix them well until the mixture gets silky..
- Now let the cake cool down for 5mins. Then spread the icing on it. Decorate with some fresh raspberry & sprinkle some desiccated coconut over it..
If you find this Raspberry jam, banana with desiccated coconut Cake #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.