Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Salisbury Steak
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can cook salisbury steak using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Take of Salisbury steak.
- Prepare of kilo Ground beef.
- Take of Beef cube.
- Take of Bread crumbs.
- You need of mustard powder (optional).
- Provide of Tomato ketchup.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Butter.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Use of Gravy.
- Use of Beef cube.
- Provide of Tomato ketchup.
- Get of Onion (sliced).
- Use of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Water.
- Use of Corn starch (dissolved in water).
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- Combine all steak ingredients except for the oil and butter..
- Freeze the beef cube and grate it into the mixture. Mix everything together..
- Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Flatten it and place in a clean plate..
- Melt butter in a pan and add olive oil. Pan fry each side for 4 mins. Set aside..
- Prepare the gravy by putting the oil used to cook with the burger patty into a sauce pan..
- Sauté the onion until soft. Add ketchup, Worchestershire sauce and water. Let it boil..
- Add the beef cube. Stir and continue to cook for 2 mins..
- Add the dissolved corn starch in water. Stir until gravy thickens..
- Pour the gravy onto the salisbury steak..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.