Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & mushroom crockpot chicken dinner recipe. You can have spinach & mushroom crockpot chicken dinner using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner:
- You need 2 1/2 lb of whole chicken or pieces. I use a whole chicken.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of fresh chopped baby spinach.
- Use 1 can of 13.25 oz. sliced mushrooms,drained.
- Provide 16 oz of sour cream.
- Provide 1 packages of knorr homestyle stock..
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of baby carrots.
- Get 12 of baby redskin potatoes, washed.
- Provide 1 lb of wide egg noodles.
Steps to make Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner:
- place washed chicken in large crockpot..
- sprinkle baby spinach on top..
- sprinkle garlic on top of that..
- now add mushrooms (or u can use fresh if u like)..
- top with sour cream..
- add your knorr stock…
- sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- cover and cook in crockpot on high heat for 15 min. then reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 4 hours. stirring sauce around and basting chicken with it..
- after the 4 hours bump up the heat to high add potatoes around the chicken..
- and then top with baby carrots..
- baste carrots and potatoes with surrounding sauce..
- cook until chicken is done (no longer pink and juices run clear) and when potatoes and carrots are soft but not mushy. about 1 hour. basting carrots and potatoes occasionallly..
- meanwhile cook egg noodles according to package directions. rinse and drain. set aside..
- when meat is done serve meat on a plate with potatoes and carrots on the side. put noodles on plate and spoon the sauce over the noodles and chicken. enjoy!.
If you find this Spinach & Mushroom Crockpot Chicken Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.