Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my family recipe of meat-stuffed green peppers recipe. To cook my family recipe of meat-stuffed green peppers you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers:
- Prepare 10 of Green peppers.
- Take 200 grams of ◎ Ground meat.
- Take 1 of onion ◎ Onion.
- Prepare 1 of ◎ Egg.
- Provide 1 of ◎ Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of ◎ Katakuriko.
- Provide 50 ml of ◇ Dashi stock.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ◇ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ◇ Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ◇ Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◇ Sake.
Instructions to make My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers:
- Hand knead the ◎ ingredients until the ingredients stick together for the meat mixture.
- Cut the tops off the green peppers, remove the seeds, rinse, and drain well..
- Stuff the meat mixture all the way to the bottom of the peppers..
- Add oil to a heated pan, cook the peppers meat-side down until golden brown, and then flip over and brown the sides (over medium strong heat)..
- Pour the mixed ◇ ingredients around the peppers, cover the pan with a lid, and steam for 15 minutes (over low heat). Flip the green peppers over 1-2 times during the process..
- Remove the lid and boil down the liquid until it thickens, while spooning the broth on top of the peppers (over medium strong heat)..
If you find this My Family Recipe of Meat-Stuffed Green Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.