Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Stir-Fried Pork
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-Fried Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. You will notice that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried pork recipe. You can have stir-fried pork using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-Fried Pork:
- Take 2⁄3 cup of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 tbs of Cornstarch.
- Take 2 tsp of Fresh Ginger, grated.
- Provide 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Provide 1 lb of Boneless Pork Loin Chop.
- Get 1 of Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips.
- Provide 6 oz of Snow Peas.
- Use 4 of Green Onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked brown rice.
Steps to make Stir-Fried Pork:
- Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch. Add ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes..
- Cut chops into thin strips and add to soy sauce mixture. Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside..
- Heat 1/2 tsp sesame oil in large skillet or wok, over high heat. Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade. Stir fry 1-2 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon & keep warm..
- Add remaining sesame oil to skillet. Add bell pepper, snow peas and green onions. Stir fry 2-3 minutes..
- Return pork to skillet & stir in reserved marinade and bamboo shoots. Bring to a boil & cook 1 minute or until sauce has thickened. Serve over hot rice..
Marinate thin strips of pork first in a mixture of soy sauce, a little sugar. I chose to use lots of colorful veggies and lean pork, but you. Are you planning to stir-fry pork and you're not too sure which marinade to add? This easy pork tenderloin stir-fry is the perfectly uncomplicated meal to rely on when you're in the mood for something a little different. Thinly sliced strips of pork get stir-fried with vegetables like red.
If you find this Stir-Fried Pork recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.