How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken casserole on coconut glutinous spicy rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶 recipe. You can have chicken casserole on coconut glutinous spicy rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶 using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶:
- You need 2 cups of Glutinuous rice(colour white milk),wash only one time.
- Prepare of then add water to soak for 2 hours. Then drain the water.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of pandan leaf.
- You need 2 cups of tin Coconut Cream milk.
- Prepare 1 of whole Chicken cut into 10-12 pieces, skin off.
- Provide 1.5 cm of Incision deep cuts parallel.
- Use 1 cup of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic smashed cut thinly.
- Use 6 cm of afresh Ginger sliced very thinly (or Ginger paste 2 tsp).
- Get 2 tsp of garam Masala powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Baba Curry powder.
- Use 1 tbs of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 of lime-kaffir juices.
- Prepare 2 tbs of white vinegar.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Take 1 tbs of Kashmir Red Chili powder (mild chili) or.
- You need of (or 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper powder is up to your preference).
- Provide 2 tbs of Butter.
- Take 2 cups of Rice Bran Oil for deep fry.
- You need of Garnish: 1 bunch Coriander leaves, chop roughly w/ the stems.
Steps to make Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶:
- In a Rice Cooker add the pre-soaked glutinuos rice then put 2 cups coconut cream milk, 5 cups waters, salt and pandan leaf. Cook on high for 10 minutes then lower down the heat, put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until softened. Let it settle for 15 minutes with the lid on, then transfer into a deep large serving bowl, discard the pandan leaf. Garnish with the herb Coriander leaves on top centre, the rice has a beautiful fragrant aroma. Cover top to keep warm..
- Remove any skin of the Chicken, then using a sharp knife cut 4-6 parallel diagonal slits into each chicken's legs piece, cut all the way to the bone. Season with salt. For marinade: add mixture of Yoghurt, Red Kashmiri powder or cayenne pepper, Ginger paste and salt. Marinade for 30 minutes..
- In a wok on high heat 2 cups oil. Place the chicken pieces in the hot oil & cook until just brown, turn over and cook for 2' Half cook pieces, almost brown on both sides then turn off the heat. Don't over cook. Transfer the half cooked chicken into a big bowl..
- In the wok,heat 1 tbs oil& 2tbs butter:add the rest of the ingredients: turmeric, mustard,curry powder, garam masala, Garlic,salt, black pepper, Cayenne pepper.Mix well and cook on low temp for 1'. Then put the Chicken back into the wok:mix the meat to the spicy bumbu with the big spoon until chicken are well coated,add lime-kaffir juice,white vinegar,sugar & 2 cups coconut cream milk and mix all, cook in mild temp for about 10'. Taste the season.Remove chicken into serving deep dish..
- To serve warm: Put the chicken pieces on top of Glutinuous Rice as bed. To drink with a cup of hot Jasmin tea or with a glass of Sparkling Red Wine. Cheers 😙🍲🎊🎈.
If you find this Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.