Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shio Ramen with Clams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shio Ramen with Clams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shio ramen with clams recipe. You can have shio ramen with clams using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shio Ramen with Clams:
- Provide 200 grams of Manila clams.
- Get 1 of bundle Chinese-style noodles.
- Take 1 of Aosa seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions.
- Get 10 grams of Butter.
- You need of Soup:.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- Take 5 cm of square Konbu.
- Take 50 ml of Sake.
- Use 1 tsp of Light soy sauce.
- Get 1 of Salt.
Instructions to make Shio Ramen with Clams:
- Soak the konbu in 500 ml of water to make dashi. Soak the clams in 3% salt water for 30 minutes to remove the slime and sand..
- After the clams have been cleaned of sand, drain in a colander and rinse off the saltiness. Cover with a damp paper towel and let them sit for 3 hours. If the temperature is pretty high, place them in the refrigerator..
- Apparently, doing this while they are in a colander will increase the flavor and succinic acid. Right before cooking, rub the shells together while rinsing with fresh water..
- Pour sake into a pot and turn on the heat to cook off the alcohol. Once the alcohol has cooked off, add 500 ml of the konbu dashi and the clams. Cook on low heat..
- Slowly cook on very low heat to release the delicious flavors of the clams and konbu while skimming off any scum that rises to the surface. Once it begins to boil, remove the konbu..
- Once 1 clam shell has opened, turn off the heat, cover with a lid, and steam for 2 minutes. This will prevent the clams from becoming overcooked..
- After 2 minutes, open the lid and add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Taste and adjust the flavor with salt..
- Place the boiled Chinese noodles into a bowl. Strain the soup and add to the bowl. Top with the clams. Garnish with green onions to finish. Optionally top with butter to make it even better!.
- If you add some aosa seaweed midway through enjoying this ramen, the scent of the ocean will be strong and you can enjoy two flavors!.
If you find this Shio Ramen with Clams recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.