Steps to Make Homemade Balsamic Chicken on Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Balsamic Chicken on Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Balsamic Chicken on Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic Chicken on Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic chicken on rice recipe. You can have balsamic chicken on rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Balsamic Chicken on Rice:
- Prepare 3 Cups of Rice.
- Use 1 lb of Chicken Breasts (2).
- Prepare 1 lb of Fresh Asparagus (2" pieces).
- Use 1 Cup of Grape Tomatoes (halved).
- Provide 1-1/2 Cups of Matchstick Carrots.
- Use 1-1/2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Get 1 Tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Balsamic Chicken on Rice:
- Create the dressing. In a seperate bowl mix the italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, red peppers and honey. Set aside. Prepare the rice. (A rice maker helps).
- Add olive oil to the skillet and warm to medium high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 10 minutes. Flip and drizzle the sauce on the chicken breasts. Cook for another 10 minutes. Remove chicken..
- In the same skillet add the asparagus, carrots and tomatos. Stir until tender. (4 – 5 minutes) Add rice to a plate and place the veggies on top. Place the chicken on top of the veggies..
- Add the remaining dressing to the skillet and reduce. When done drizzle it over the chicken..
If you find this Balsamic Chicken on Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.