Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot curried coconut chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot curried coconut chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot curried coconut chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot curried coconut chicken recipe. You can cook crockpot curried coconut chicken using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot curried coconut chicken:
- Get 1 of whole chicken skinned and cut up.
- You need 1/2 of large butternut squash cubed.
- Provide 6 of white cap mushrooms sliced.
- Get 5 of carrots peeled and chopped.
- Take 1 of medium yuca peeled and cubed.
- Provide 1/2 of can tomato paste.
- You need 1 of can coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 2 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground pink himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil of choice. I used grapeseed oil.
Instructions to make Crockpot curried coconut chicken:
- Pan sear chicken in 2 tbsp oil of choice until brown.
- Pour coconut milk, seasonings, and tomato paste in crockpot, stir until blended well and set to high..
- Peel and cut vegetables into large cubes and place in crockpot. Stir until wet.
- When chicken is browned on all sides, place in pot along with oil drippings, stir until wet, and turn setting to low..
- Cover and leave for 4 hours. Check, stir, and leave again for another 4 hours..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Crockpot curried coconut chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.