Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared ribeye, cheesy baked asparagus, with zoodle medley recipe. You can have seared ribeye, cheesy baked asparagus, with zoodle medley using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley:
- You need of Ribeye.
- Get 1 lb of 4 Ribeye Steaks.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Onion, chived.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Horse Radish Sauce.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Cheesy Baked Asparagus.
- You need 2 lb of Fresh Asparagus.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Use 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fry Season.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Zoodle Medley.
- Prepare 4 of Zucchinis, spiralized.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Provide 1/2 of Red Onion, diced.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Cilantro Chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley:
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a 9"-x-13" baking dish and pour over heavy cream and scatter with garlic. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella and red pepper flakes (if using)..
- Bake until cheese is golden and melty and asparagus is tender, about 25 to 30 minutes, remove from oven and let rest..
- Lower oven to 250°.
- Pat outer steak with napkin to remove excess out juices. Season with salt, pepper, fennel seed, and ground orange peel. Rub in. Flip over and repeat..
- On a cast iron skillet over medium high heat, coat with olive oil. Place 2 steaks in and don’t move. Let sear 6-8min, flip and repeat. Remove and place in oven for 10min. (Repeat with second set of steaks).
- In a separate skillet, under medium high heat, with butter as heat builds up. Toss in onion, cilantro, and carrots and sauté..
- In a 3qt sauce pan, fill with 1cp water and heat in medium heat with zucchini noodles. Add salt. Drain when aldente..
- Slice up steaks, and place slices. Top with horseradish sauce and chives. Place a portion of Zoodle and top with sautéed veggies. Add cheesy asparagus..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.