Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut cake recipe. You can have coconut cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut cake:
- Use of maida/All purpose flour.
- You need of condensed milk.
- You need of Butter.
- Use of Milk.
- You need of sugar.
- Provide of coconut powder.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Use of salt.
- Get of Vanilla sugar(8g).
Steps to make Coconut cake:
- Combine the butter, condensed milk and sugar in a deep bowl and mix well it is till the smooth and soft..
- Place a sieve and add maida, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Sieve the flour making sure there are no lumps.Add milk and mix well using cut and fold method.Now add coconut powder and mix it..
- Pour the better into greased cake tin. Tap it slightly to even about the mixture..
- Place the cake tray into the preheated oven. bake the cake at 180 degree celsius for 40 minutes..
- Keep aside to cool slightly. Demould the cake, cut it into 6 equal pieces and serve..
If you find this Coconut cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.