Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Kickin' Corn Fritters
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kickin' Corn Fritters recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kickin' Corn Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kickin' Corn Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kickin' corn fritters recipe. You can have kickin' corn fritters using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kickin' Corn Fritters:
- You need of Jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of butter, melted.
- Take of corn, drained.
- Take of chopped green chilies.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
Instructions to make Kickin' Corn Fritters:
- In a medium bowl, combine the muffin mixes and flour..
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter, milk and eggs; whisk well..
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir together..
- Add in the corn and green chilies..
- In a large pot, bring oil to a boiling point. Drop spoonfuls of mixture into pot until full (about 8 to 10). Boil for about minute to a minute in half or until you can tell they are starting to brown on the bottom..
- Using a fork, carefully flip them over to brown the other sides for another minute to minute and a half..
- Remove to drain on a paper towel lined baking sheet..
- Enjoy with my Cajun Dipping Sauce!.
If you find this Kickin' Corn Fritters recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.