Steps to Prepare Ultimate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip banana bread recipe. To make chocolate chip banana bread you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Provide 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 1/3 tablespoons of milk.
- Take 3 of ripened bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 bag of chocolate chips – totally your preference on how much you like.
- Prepare of Great add in’s for Banana Bread:.
- Prepare of walnuts.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Get of coconut flakes.
- Use of sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- Use of sprinkles (make it festive!).
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and the butter. Use a mixer on low until combined..
- Add eggs and blend..
- Add milk and the bananas and mix for about 1 minute. The batter may look at little lumpy – that's ok!.
- Add the flour and the baking soda and mix until blended. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Spray 2 loaf pans with non-cook spray and divide the batter. Pour the batter into the two pans..
- Bake for 45 minutes (mine took a little longer, but my ovens are not so great). You should be able to take a knife or a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf and the they should come out clean..
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for about 30 – 45 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.
- (I serve one and freeze one… wrap in plastic wrap and then with tin foil and freeze).
If you find this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.