Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chinese cabbage rolls with tofu recipe. You can cook healthy chinese cabbage rolls with tofu using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu:
- You need 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon Krazy Salt.
- Use 1 of (to taste), 1/3 teaspoon Nutmeg.
- Provide 400 grams of Chinese or napa cabbage.
Steps to make Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu:
- This is the same recipe for "Tofu Hamburger Patties". Briefly drain the tofu in a colander. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- Then squeeze the tofu with your hands to get out any more excess moisture. Put everything into a bowl..
- Mix it all together well..
- Boil the Chinese cabbage until tender..
- Soak it in water..
- If it's a large leaf, just use 1. If there are small leaves, layer 2 together..
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 portions and form each one into a patty. Place it on the edge of the Chinese cabbage leaf closest to you..
- Roll it up. Now fold in the left edge and right edge..
- Wrap until the very end of the leaf. Push the opposite end into the center of the meat. If you do this, you won't need any toothpicks..
- You can make 4 rolls. You could also make smaller portions to make more rolls..
If you find this Healthy Chinese Cabbage Rolls with Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.