Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut, chicken, and mushroom quiche recipe. To make chestnut, chicken, and mushroom quiche you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche:
- Prepare 1 of sheet Frozen puff pastry.
- Use of Egg Mixture.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Large egg.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Cream stew roux block.
- Provide 120 ml of ☆Milk.
- Provide 20 grams of ☆Cream cheese.
- Get 1 dash of ☆Krazy Salt.
- Take 1 of ☆Oregano.
- Provide 1 dash of ☆Cinnamon.
- Get of Fillings.
- Get 60 grams of ★Chicken thigh meat.
- Use 80 grams of ★Mixed mushrooms.
- Use 8 of ★Peeled sweet chestnuts.
Steps to make Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche:
- I used maple-flavored sweet chestnuts. Preparations: Cut the chicken and chestnuts into 2 cm chunks..
- Bring the pie sheet to room temperature and line a lightly-buttered cake pan. Use a fork to poke holes in the bottom, fill with baking weights, and bake at 200℃ for about 20 minutes..
- Remove the baking weights and bake for another 2 or 3 minute until the surface is crisp. If using a toaster oven, top with aluminum foil and bake while keeping an eye on it. Let cool..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the mushrooms and chicken. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Let cool, then add the ★ fillings to the crust..
- Heat the milk in a frying pan over low heat. Add the stew roux and cream cheese and mix well to dissolve..
- Let Step 5 cool, then add the lightly beaten egg and mix well to make the egg mixture. Adjust the taste with cinnamon and krazy salt. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust. Sprinkle with oregano and bake in an oven at 180℃ for 30-40 minutes. Enjoy while hot and crispy..
If you find this Chestnut, Chicken, and Mushroom Quiche recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.