Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
If you would like to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño popper witch fingers recipe. To cook jalapeño popper witch fingers you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers:
- You need 12 of Jalapeno peppers cut in half, seeds and ribs removed.
- Take 1 of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 6 of pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Use 24 of almond slivers(finger nails).
Instructions to make Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers:
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, shredded cheeses, and seasonings until everything is incorporated..
- Filled each half of pepper with about a tablespoon of mixture. Dip cheese side in bread crumbs. Place on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered at 325 for 20-25 minutes.
- Let peppers cool for 10 minutes. Dip rounded side of each almond in ketchup and place a pointed tip of pepper to look like a finger nail.
If you find this Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.