Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and tofu stir-fry recipe. You can have shrimp and tofu stir-fry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry:
- Take 1 of Large bag of medium shrimp, peeled and no tails.
- Provide 1 medium of Sweet onion, diced.
- Take 1 large of Zucchini, diced.
- Take 3 of green onions, chopped.
- Use 6 of Baby portobella mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of diced garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin for sauteing.
- Use 1 can of mini corns, drained and rinsed.
- Take 1/2 can of bean sprouts or 1/3 cup fresh bean sprouts.
- Use 1 packages of Super firm Tofu, cubed (bought mine cubed already).
- Provide 1 of Bottle of Orange Sauce, any brand will do.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Use 1 can of water chestnuts, drained and rinsed.
- Use 1 packages of Broccoli slaw.
Instructions to make Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry:
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, add olive oil and let heat. Then add your onion, garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms. Saute until tender-crisp..
- Add your broccoli slaw, Sesame seeds, soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, and Tofu. Let the slaw become tender..
- When the ingredients are nice and soft; add shrimp. Be sure to mix the shrimp together so it can cook evenly! Let cook until almost all the way pink. Then add the Orange sauce!.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat! Serve with your choice of side! We had ours with rice!.
If you find this Shrimp and Tofu Stir-Fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.