Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut cake recipe. To make coconut cake you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut cake:
- Provide 3 cups of flour.
- Provide 5 of eggs.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Coconut flavor.
- You need of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 spoon of baking powder.
Steps to make Coconut cake:
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside(flour, baking powder, coconut flavor..
- Mix your butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in your eggs, vanilla extract, coconut milk..
- Add in your dry ingredients and stir until it mix well..
- Add in the shredded coconut and stir very well..
- Pre heat the oven 180°-200°. Rub butter in a baking pan, sprinkle flour in it and put in your mixed batter..
- Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Put a toothpick in the middle to see of it's ready. If u toothpick comes out clean u are good to go..
- Serve when cool..
If you find this Coconut cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.