Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary cardamom soft maandazi/mahamri/mandazi recipe. To cook rosemary cardamom soft maandazi/mahamri/mandazi you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI:
- Use 1 Kg of (Maandazi) Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare of Diced Rosemary.
- Provide 2 of Whisked Eggs.
- Provide 4 Cups of Warm Milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Steps to make ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI:
- Into the flour bowl add in the baking powder, yeast, cardamom and salt. Using a whisk combine the dry ingredients well. Next add in the sugar and continue mixing..
- Add in the melted butter bit by bit as you mix. Add in the diced rosemary and continue mixing. Add in the whisked eggs and continue using your whisk for a bit to mix then change and use your hand. (You can use a stand mixer).
- Creating a well at the center, add in the warm milk, a cup at a time as you knead. Add in some oil and continue kneading till the dough is soft but not sticky. Shape the dough in a round-like..
- Lift the dough, apply some oil in the bowl, some oil around the dough, cover it with a towel or foil and let it sit in a warm place like the oven or microwave. Let it rise till it doubles in size. (Mine took 3 hours).
- After, press the dough to release some air. Divide the dough into 2 or 3 parts depending on your counter surface, and cover the remaining dough..
- On a clean oiled counter surface, use a rolling pin, roll the dough till its thin in thickness. Cut along and across to form sections. The shapes depend on your liking..
- In a sufuria or pot add in the cooking oil and switch on the gas. To know the oil is hot enough you can insert one end of the rolling pin and if you see bubbles around it then its hot enough..
- Add in the sections at a time but don't over crowd the sufuria. Flip once the underside starts to turn brown. When both sides are brownish in color remove from the oil and repeat for the rest..
- Let them cool for few minutes then serve..
If you find this ROSEMARY CARDAMOM SOFT MAANDAZI/MAHAMRI/MANDAZI recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.