Steps to Prepare Award-winning Delicious Kimchi Hot Pot For One
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Kimchi Hot Pot For One recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Kimchi Hot Pot For One recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious kimchi hot pot for one recipe. You can have delicious kimchi hot pot for one using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Delicious Kimchi Hot Pot For One:
- Prepare 2 slice of Thinly sliced pork rib.
- Prepare 1 small of bag Enoki mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 block of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Bean sprouts (small ones if you can).
- Prepare 1/4 stalk of White spring onion.
- Provide 5 of Napa cabbage kimchi.
- Get 10 of noodles Kudzu starch noodles, quick type (or macaroni).
- Prepare 500 ml of ■Water.
- You need 1 tsp of ■Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of ■Soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ■Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 cm of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil (for sautéing the ingredients).
Instructions to make Delicious Kimchi Hot Pot For One:
- Cut the pork into 5 cm pieces. Mince the ginger and the garlic, thinly slice the onion diagonally. Also get the kimchi and bean sprouts ready..
- Cut the chives into 6 cm pieces, cut off the end of the enoki mushrooms, cut the tofu into bite-sized pieces, and if the kudzu noodles are long, cut them in half..
- Put the ingredients marked with ■ in a pot (earthenware pot), and boil. When bubbling, lower the heat to low, add the enoki mushrooms, and wait..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Saute the garlic and ginger. When they become fragrant, add the pork..
- When the color of the pork changes, add the onion, bean sprouts, and kimchi and fry quickly on strong heat (until the oil coats everything and it begins to steam)..
- As the ingredients are sauteing, add the tofu to the pot from Step 3..
- Once Step 5 has cooked, add to the pot from Step 6. Then add the kudzu noodles and chives, cover and turn the heat to high. When the steam makes a good hissing noise, it's finished!.
- If you use oysters, add them to the pot after adding the sautéed ingredients. If you boil them for too long, it will become stiff and you won't be able to enjoy their original flavor..
- Adjust the amount of kimchi to your preference. It goes really well with beer..
- I used this brand of kimchi. It's probably available in any chain store. (The amount is 400 g). I used close to half of the whole container this time!.
- I tried adding some frozen crab shumai. It was delicious!.
If you find this Delicious Kimchi Hot Pot For One recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.