Recipe of Ultimate Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to refreshing cold ramen for the summertime recipe. You can have refreshing cold ramen for the summertime using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime:
- Get 1 of serving Chinese-style noodles.
- Use of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1 of tomato Sliced tomatoes.
- Get 1 of Soft-set egg.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper or coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of Soup:.
- Prepare 400 ml of A: Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of A: Chicken soup stock.
- Get 1 tsp of A: Oyster sauce.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of A: Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of A: Sugar.
- Provide 2 pinch of A: Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of B: Sesame oil.
- Use 1 clove of each B: Grated ginger and garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of B: Vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of B: Doubanjiang (if you like it spicy).
Steps to make Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime:
- Make the soup. Boil water in a pot and add the [A] condiments..
- When the condiments have dissolved, turn the heat off and add the [B] condiments. Chill the soup in the fridge. (Add white sesame seeds if you like)..
- Boil the Chinese-style noodles. Rinse in water to remove starchiness..
- Combine the noodles and soup in a serving dish. Arrange the toppings..
- Sprinkle pepper (or black pepper) and green onions to finish..
If you find this Refreshing Cold Ramen for the Summertime recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.