Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut cake recipe. You can cook coconut cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Cake:
- You need 150 gm of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 140 gm of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of milk.
- Take 6 ounce of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of crushed coconut.
- Use 1 pinch of yellow color.
Steps to make Coconut Cake:
- Grease and paper lined loaf tin.
- Sieve together self raising flour and baking powder, mix in desiccated coconut and keep aside..
- In a bowl add eggs, sugar, yellow color and milk, mix well with hand whisk, keep aside..
- In your sieved mixture add butter and beat on low speed for 5 minutes add half of liquid mixture very slowly add into batter and mix on high speed for 5 to 7 minutes, now slowly mix the remaining egg mixture and mix for 5 minutes, the batter will be very smooth..
- Now put into lined loaf pan bake for 35 to 45 minutes on 180 degrees.
- Enjoy with your tea or coffee.
If you find this Coconut Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.