Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to fight depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried boneless pork chops and gravy recipe. To make fried boneless pork chops and gravy you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy:
- Get of Chops————-.
- Prepare 2-1/4 pound of boneless pork loin chops.
- Provide 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need As needed of extra Virgin olive oil to fry the chops.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide of Gravy————–.
- Use 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1 quart of water.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take To taste of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy:
- Heat the oil. Mix 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper with 2 cup of flour. Coat the chops with the flour..
- Let it rest with the flour on the chops. When the oil is hot add the chops to it and fry..
- Turn as needed..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Drain the oil except a half of a cup or so. Add the flour and stir getting rid of the lumps. Add the 1/2 the water and stir. When mixed it will be thick. Add the rest of the water. Mix well. Adjust the flavors..
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
- I hope you enjoy!!.
Pork chop, white meat and if over cooked can be real dry. Heat oil on medium-high heat until hot. These pork chops will melt in your mouth. They are very good and easy to assemble. They are first sauteed in butter, then baked in a creamy mushroom sauce.
If you find this Fried Boneless Pork Chops and Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.