Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hand beaten coffee recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hand beaten coffee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hand beaten coffee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hand beaten coffee recipe. You can have hand beaten coffee using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hand beaten coffee:
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of Coffee.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Water.
- Get 1 full of Hot milk coffee mug.
- Use 1 of dry coffee mug.
- Provide 1 of spoon.
Steps to make Hand beaten coffee:
- In a dry mug take 2 teaspoon coffee powder, 2 tablespoon sugar along with some drops of water..
- Start mixing till frothy and light in colour..
- Blend it very nicely, add some more drop of water..
- See the colour is changing. Now heat the milk..
- Now your creamy frothy hand beaten coffee is ready to be served..
- Now add some hot milk and mix it very well..
- See how forthy and creamy it looks..
- Add hot milk slowly just wait a minute..
- Now add hot milk full of your coffee mug. See how creamy it looks and aroma of the coffee… Just awesome!.
- At the end sprinkle some coffee powder on the top..
- Enjoy your hand beaten coffee….
If you find this Hand beaten coffee recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.