Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fantastic green onion & char siu ramen noodles with dipping sauce recipe. To cook fantastic green onion & char siu ramen noodles with dipping sauce you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce:
- Prepare 50 ml of ☆ Mirin.
- Use 150 ml of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Use 100 ml of ☆ Vinegar.
- Use 100 ml of ☆ Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Chinese soup stock.
- Use 4 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆ Sesame oil.
- Take 4 of portions Chinese-style noodles.
- Prepare 3 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 block of Char siu.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sesame oil (for toppings).
- You need 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Use 1 of as required Chopped Japanese leek.
Instructions to make Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce:
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to the boil. Cool down and chill (this is fantstic dipping sauce). I forgot to put up the photo….
- Slice the Japanese leek into 5-cm-length batons..
- Soften the leek by massaging with your hands. (This is important!).
- Cut the char siu into the same size as the leek. (This is my home-made one.).
- Mix with the sesame oil and doubanjiang spicy bean paste..
- Cook the noodles following the cooking instruction..
- Rinse the cooked noodles in ice water. Drain well. Chill really well..
- Transfer to serving dishes..
- Add some chopped green onions into your dipping sauce to your liking..
- Add some sesame seeds if you like..
If you find this Fantastic Green Onion & Char Siu Ramen Noodles with Dipping Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.