Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy enchiladas recipe. You can have easy enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy enchiladas:
- Use of Meat.
- You need 2 of traditional style rotisserie chickens.
- Prepare of Sauces.
- Prepare 2 of large can on enchilada sauce.
- Take of Breads.
- Get 10 of burrito size tortillas.
- You need of Dairy.
- Use 1 bag of sargento four cheese mix.
- Prepare of Pans.
- Prepare 1 (10 inch) of pan.
- Use 1 of Large bowl for chicken.
Instructions to make Easy enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then take both chicken and pull all the meat off them. Make sure they are cool enough to handle as to not burn off your hands. Put all the chicken light and dark meat in the bowl..
- Add one can of enchilada sauce to the bowl of chicken. You can use your hand to mix it in, at the same time break down the chicken so it becomes smaller..
- Start adding the chicken to the tortillas one at a time. Don’t be scared to be generous it will fit. Roll each meat filled tortillas into a wrap like product and set them horizontally in the pan one at a time. Make sure they are touching..
- Now that all your meat filled tortillas are in the baking pan, pour the sauce evenly as to coat all the enchiladas. You might have some extra enchiladas you can put them in a small dish and bake them at the same time..
- Once everything is sauced evenly go ahead and stick the in the oven for 20 minutes..
- When your 20 minutes are douse them in shredded cheese! And put back into the oven for another 5 minutes..
- Once your cheese is nice and melted let them sit for about 5-6 minutes before serving..
If you find this Easy enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.