Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steakhouse quality pork loin chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steakhouse quality pork loin chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. And now you are aware that it can help raise your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steakhouse quality pork loin chops recipe. To make steakhouse quality pork loin chops you need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steakhouse quality pork loin chops:
- Prepare 2 of pork loin chops 1&1/2 inch thick, weight is not important, thickness is key.
- Provide 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
Instructions to make Steakhouse quality pork loin chops:
- Wipe chops & cut through fat & barely into flesh in about 1 inch segments. This will prevent the edge from curling..
- Sprinkle lightly with salt on both sides & place on wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet. I use a broiler pan with a wire rack..
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 275°. Grind pepper onto both sides of chops & place in oven for 20 minutes..
- Heat a heavy skillet, I like black iron, with about a teaspoon of olive oil until it shimmers & barely begins to smoke. Using tongs put the chops in the skillet & cook 2 minutes on each side. Lift the chops so oil gets under them..
- Stand the chops on their sides to cook the edges. This will take about a minute. Use the tongs to control this process..
- Plate & serve. I like to serve them on top of rice or a piece of toast to get all the juice. A dash of soy sauce is the only addition for my personal taste..
A pork chop is just a pork chop, right? Well, there's actually more than one cut out there! Depending on what you buy, this popular cut of meat may be tender, mild-tasting Pork chops all come from the loin, which runs from the hip to the shoulder and contains the small strip of meat called the tenderloin. Ingredients Boneless Pork Loin Center Cut Chops. Allergen Info Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts.
If you find this Steakhouse quality pork loin chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.