Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy rotisserie chicken enchilada recipe. To make creamy rotisserie chicken enchilada you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada:
- Provide of Tortillas.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide of Onion chopped.
- Use of hormel chili no bean.
- Provide of Paprika.
- Get of Chicken broth.
- Use of Heavy whiling cream.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Get of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Green Enchilada sauce.
- You need of Red enchilada sauce.
- Use of Rotisserie chicken shredded.
Instructions to make Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 1 minute. Add chicken, 1 can of the chili,1/2 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon garlic 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Stir everything together..
- Next stir in 1/2 cup of chicken broth, the green enchilada sauce, Add cream (or milk) and stir, letting mixture bubble and get hot. Remove from the heat and set aside..
- In a bowl combine the enchilada sauce, sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 paprika Whisk until well combined..
- To assemble, 3 spoonfuls of chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Top with one spoonfuls of the enchilada sauce and roll up. Place seam side down in a 9×13 dish. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce evenly over the tortillas. Top with cheese and bake covered 30 minutes. Serve with sour cream, avocado, cilantro, or anything else you like on top of your enchiladas!.
If you find this Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.