Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy baked zucchini recipe. To cook crispy baked zucchini you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Baked Zucchini:
- Use of Chrispy Baked Zucchini, I got this recipe from the Recipes filled with Love page on FB and tweaked it a little to get it to turn out right. Very yummy and healthier than fried.
- Take 4 medium of Zucchini.
- Use 3 tbsp of Olive Oil divided.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- Get 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Panko or Plain Bread Crumbs (I used Panko).
- You need 3/4 cup of Parm Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
Instructions to make Crispy Baked Zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Wash, trim and slice zucchini into 1/2" rounds..
- Drizzle 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil over baking sheet and evenly coat. Set aside..
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, salt, pepper and basil in a shallow dish..
- Beat egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip zucchini slices into egg and milk wash then tranfer to bread crumb mixture, pressing on both sides to coat. Shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Drizzel remaining oil over zucchini and bake in preheated oven 10 min. Using tongs, turn zucchini and bake another 10 min. or until golden brown..
If you find this Crispy Baked Zucchini recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.