Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. To cook easy chicken enchiladas you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 3 of Chicken breasts cut into bite size cubes.
- You need 1 can of Enchilada sauce 10 oz.
- Use 4 oz of Cream cheese cubed.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- Take 1 can of Pinto Beans 15 1/2 oz.
- You need 6 of Flour tortillas.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Mexican cheese.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with foil & spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce in it..
- Cook chicken in a skillet on medium until juices run clear..
- In a large pot heat salsa, cream cheese & beans on medium until cream cheese is melted & beans are warm..
- Add cooked chicken to the pot of salsa mix..
- Spoon 5 Tbs of mix onto each tortilla & roll up. Place seam side down in the baking dish & top with remaining sauce..
- Top with cheese and bake covered at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.