Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Kimchi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade kimchi recipe. To make homemade kimchi you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Kimchi:
- Prepare 1 of Napa cabbage.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Radish.
- Get of Spring onions.
- You need 1 cup of Chilli pepper flakes.
- Use 1/3 cup of Dried shrimps.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped garlic.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Get of Pear or Apple purée.
- Prepare of Purée.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Rice flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Homemade Kimchi:
- Soak the cabbage leaves and stalks in hot water and salt it for 2 hours..
- Prepare the purée. Heat water over low heat, add rice flour and sugar. Stir continuously till it becomes thick..
- Mix all the dry ingredients together to form a paste. Add to drained salted cabbage..
- Leave it out for a day or two in airtight containers to ferment. Fermentation is an anaerobic process where oxygen is not required..
If you find this Homemade Kimchi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.