Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Clam Stew
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Clam Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Clam Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clam Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to clam stew recipe. To make clam stew you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Clam Stew:
- Get 500 g of clams.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Get 8-10 leaves of napa cabbage,.
- Take 1 of small white onion, julienned.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Provide of Chilli padi, chopped, as required.
- You need of Spring onion, chopped, as required.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil,.
Steps to make Clam Stew:
- Clean clams properly..
- Cut cabbage into bit-sized pieces..
- In a shallow pot, combine water, cabbage, onion, and garlic, and bring to boil..
- Add fish sauce and bring to medium heat..
- Once stew boils, add clams and cover. Boil for 5-10mins. Ensure all clams are properly cooked..
- Add chilli padi, spring onions and sesame oil. And voila!.
If you find this Clam Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.