Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Risotto recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Risotto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Risotto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, mushroom and spinach risotto recipe. To make chicken, mushroom and spinach risotto you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Risotto:
- Use 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 of chestnut mushrooms.
- Get 1 of white onion.
- You need 250 g of Arborio rice.
- You need 600 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 50 g of Parmesan.
- Use 70 g of baby leaf spinach.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Risotto:
- Dice your chicken breast into 1cm cubes, season with salt and pepper and colour in a pan with a little vegetable oil..
- Slice your mushrooms and add to the pan. Cook until coloured and softened.
- Finely dice your onions and add them to the pan. Gently cook until softened and translucent..
- Add your rice and cook until you hear the rice crack. This allows easy absorption for the stock..
- Gradually add your stock and keep stirring until the rice is cooked with a slight bite..
- Remove the risotto from the heat and add in your Parmesan. Stiring quickly until it becomes creamy..
- Finish with adding the spinach and mixing it into the risotto until softened..
- Check the seasoning and serve.
If you find this Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Risotto recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.