Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic and Bacon Green Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic and Bacon Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and Bacon Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and bacon green beans recipe. To cook garlic and bacon green beans you need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic and Bacon Green Beans:
- Provide 1 pound of green beans, fresh, rinsed, ends trimmed.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Use 6 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 6 of bacon strips, cooked, drained of fat, chopped.
Steps to make Garlic and Bacon Green Beans:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add green beans (water should be just above the beans), and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook on medium-low heat for 5 minutes, drain the beans..
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook it, constantly stirring, for about 30 seconds. Add chopped cooked bacon (drained of fat) and green beans. Saute on medium heat for about 1 minute to combine all ingredients. Remove from heat. Taste and add more salt, if needed..
If you find this Garlic and Bacon Green Beans recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.