Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. You should replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deep fried honey bbq chicken wings & drummettes recipe. To cook deep fried honey bbq chicken wings & drummettes you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes:
- Use of Wings.
- Provide of All Purpose Flour.
- Use of Corn Starch.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
- Take of Vegetable Oil for frying.
- Get of For the sauce:.
- You need of Barbecue Sauce.
- Take of Honey.
- Take of Hickory Seasoning (Liquid Smoke).
Steps to make Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes:
- In a separate bowl combine the BBQ sauce, honey and liquid smoke. Stir to combine and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, corn starch, salt, pepper and set aside..
- Add all wings into the bowl and coat them in the flour mixture. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes..
- Take the wings out of the fridge and let them sit at a room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F. Fry coated wings in batches in hot oil for 13 to 15 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from heat, place wings in a serving bowl, coat them in the prepared honey barbecue sauce and enjoy!.
If you find this Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.