Simple Way to Make Ultimate Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut banana bread with palm jaggery recipe. To make walnut banana bread with palm jaggery you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter or oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of walnut (optional).
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 3/4 cup of palm jaggery.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 3 of ripened Banana.
Instructions to make Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery:
- Take a bowl, add egg or curd and beat well untill fluffy..
- Now add palm jaggery, cinnamon powder, powdered brown sugar, butter, milk and beat well for 3 mins..
- Grind the ripened banana and add to the bowl and beat well..
- Sift wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda for 2 times..
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold well. Finally add chopped walnuts..
- In a bread baking tray, line it with butter paper and pour the mixture and decorate with sliced bananas..
- Preheat the oven at 200° c and bake it at 180° for 35 min in a convection oven. If you are using OTG then bake for 40-45mins..
- Insert a wooden pick and check if it's baked..
- Cool down completely and serve for hi tea..
If you find this Walnut banana bread with palm jaggery recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.