Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuna Casserole Batch 7 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Casserole Batch 7 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Casserole Batch 7 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna casserole batch 7 recipe. To make tuna casserole batch 7 you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Casserole Batch 7:
- You need 8 ounces of potato chips.
- Take 20 ounces of canned tuna.
- Provide 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- You need 1 cup of English peas.
- Provide 8 ounces of cooked corkscrew/Cavatappi pasta.
- Get 2 cups of crushed butter crackers like Ritz.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salt to boil in water.
- Get 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Tuna Casserole Batch 7:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Crush the crackers and set aside. In a bowl crush the chips..
- Boil the water, add the carrots and pasta in the boiling water, with salt, and olive oil. Cook pasta as instructed on package with the carrots. If the carrots aren't done it's ok the still cook in the oven..
- When pasta is finished boiling. Retain 1 cup of pasta water you may need it in a bit. Mix the tuna, drained pasta and carrots, soup, peas, and mix with the crushed chips in the bowl. If too dry add a bit of pasta water..
- Add mixture to a hot cast iron skillet. Sprinkle with crushed crackers on top. Bake in the oven 17-25 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Tuna Casserole Batch 7 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.