Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicey hamburger helper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicey hamburger helper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicey hamburger helper recipe. You can cook spicey hamburger helper using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicey hamburger helper:
- Take 3 packets of beef ramen noodles.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Prepare 4 packets of Taco Bell hot sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Ortega taco sauce original thick and smooth.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Take 1 tablespoon of kraft original BBQ sauce.
Instructions to make Spicey hamburger helper:
- Mix beef and seasonings EXCEPT BBQ sauce together.
- Ground beef.
- Make beef ramen noodle.
- Put in BBQ sauce in with beef ramen noodles.
- Cook for said time.
- Mix beef and noodles together.
If you find this Spicey hamburger helper recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.