Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon Thai Burgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Thai Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Thai Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon thai burgers recipe. You can have salmon thai burgers using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Thai Burgers:
- Prepare of For the burgers:.
- Provide 200 g of salmon fillet, skin removed.
- Take 25 g of gluten free breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2-3 teaspoons of red Thai curry paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander leaf.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Provide of salt and pepper, for seasoning.
- Take of To serve:.
- Prepare 2 of gluten free rolls.
- You need of spinach.
- Provide of gluten free onion rings (I picked some up in Tesco).
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- You need of sweet chilli sauce.
- Use of sliced tomatoes.
Instructions to make Salmon Thai Burgers:
- Place the salmon, breadcrumbs, mayo, curry paste, ginger, garlic, coriander and seasoning into a food processor Shape into 2 patties and place into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat Cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with fries in a bun with chilli sauce, onion rings, mayo, tomatoes and spinach.
If you find this Salmon Thai Burgers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.