Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Start with replacing the bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate chocolate chip brownie cookies recipe. To cook dark chocolate chocolate chip brownie cookies you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies:
- Use 1 cup of unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes).
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 of medium eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dark baking cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies:
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out..
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
If you find this Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.