Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sour cream sugar cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour cream sugar cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour cream sugar cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream sugar cookies recipe. You can have sour cream sugar cookies using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour cream sugar cookies:
- You need 1 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of (or 1 stick) softened butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
Instructions to make Sour cream sugar cookies:
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy..
- Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in sour cream.
- In separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients.
- Sift in dry ingredients stirring only lightly until blended in, don't over stir..
- Divide dough and shape into two balls..
- Wrap ball in waxed paper and refrigerate over night..
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- On floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll one piece of dough to 1/8 inch thick. This is where I has some trouble with the recipe. I hadn't added enough flour in the mix and it was very sticky. I mixed in more flour and placed it in the freezer until it was easier to handle..
- With floured cookie cutters, cut as many cookies as you can. Reserve trimmings to reshape and reuse..
- Place cookies onto Cookie pan that Has been sprayed with pan baking spray with flour.
- Bake 8 minutes, transfer to rack to cool..
Roll out and cut with your favorite shapes (Be sure not to roll too thin). Let cookies cool, and decorate with your favorite Icing(I prefer Royal Icing). These soft sour cream sugar cookies are buttery and delicious. The cookies are cut out and baked to perfection. Add a little nutmeg to the cookies and The cookies may also be decorated with a royal icing or a basic cookie icing or glaze similar to a lofthouse cookie.
If you find this Sour cream sugar cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.