Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mexican-style steak with refried beans, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys mexican-style steak with refried beans, gf df ef sf nf using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use of Steak Marinade.
- You need 4 tsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of chipotle paste.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of small beef rump steaks or pork steaks.
- You need of Beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 4 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste/puree.
- You need 4 tsp of chipotle paste.
- You need 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of lo-sodium salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 can of kidney/pinto beans, drained (400g each cans).
- Get 2 can of black beans/mixed beans, drained (400g each cans).
- Get 1 can of (empty bean can) of water.
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- Get 4 of roasted red peppers from a jar, drained & quartered.
- Take 2 of avocado, cut into chunks.
- Use 2 of limes, wedged.
- Provide 1 of coriander and sour cream for garnish (see my recipe for free-from sour cream below).
Steps to make Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Combine the oil, chipotle paste and black pepper and rub all over each steak.
- Set aside to marinade until the beans are cooked.
- Heat the oil and fry off the onions until softened. Stir in the cumin & paprika and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the rest of the bean ingredients and let simmer until the water has almost evaporated.
- Fry the steaks to your liking. Put the red peppers in the pan too and cook them for 2 minutes on each side to warm through and char a little.
- Let rest on a plate while you finish the beans.
- Mash 2/3 of the beans then stir together.
- Slice the steaks into strips.
- Divide the beans between the serving plates and serve the steak strips on top tossed with the quartered red peppers.
- Scatter the avocado chunks and some coriander leaves around and add a spoonful of sour cream on the side with the lime wedges so your guests can add as much juice as they like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream.
If you find this Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.