Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brownie Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownie Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brownie cookies recipe. To make brownie cookies you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brownie Cookies:
- Provide 125 g of butter (at room temperature).
- Provide 1 of tea cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 of tea cup of liquid oil (sunflower, corn etc.).
- Provide 3 teaspoons of vanilla powder (or extract).
- Get 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Provide 3 cups of flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get of For sherbet;.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
Steps to make Brownie Cookies:
- Let's prepare the sherbet to prepare brownie cookies. For this, let's take water and sugar in a small pot and mix it and put it in the stove. When it boils, let it boil for 6 more minutes and let it cool..
- Knead the cookie dough. Mix butter, flour, eggs, cocoa, powdered sugar, oil, vanilla and baking powder when all of the ingredients into the kneading bowl. Let's obtain the dough that won't stick to the hand..
- Let's shape the cookies. Place the baking paper on a tray and tear off the dough and place it in a round shape. Apply the same process to the whole dough..
- It's time to bake the cookies. Let's bake our brownie cookies in a 200-degree oven for 10 minutes..
- Let's finally meet the cookies with the sherbet. After the cookies are cooked, dip the cookies into the sherbet. Let's serve them by sprinkling coconuts. Bon Appetit! 💁.
If you find this Brownie Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.